Why Shouldn’t You Use Bleach?

Bleach is one of the most deadly and corrosive chemicals around. Even after countless experiments and endless amounts of evidence, bleach can still be found at every drugstore and market nationwide. Many of us still have cleaners and other products containing bleach in our houses. The question is….WHY?

That burning feeling? The coughing?

Those are all signs of the corrosive properties of bleach in your body. That slippery feeling of bleach on your skin? That’s actually caused by the lye (caustic soda) reacting to the fats and oils on your skin.

 

Here are a few dangerous facts you may not know about Bleach.

  • It’s highly corrosive to the skin, lungs and eyes, as well as other materials, and can actaully cause frost bite to the skin and eyes, as well as chemical burns and ulcerations.
  • It increases asthma and allergy symptoms because of the likelihood of inhalation
  • Ingestion of bleach causes corrosive damage to the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract.
  • When mixed with ammonia, it creates a deadly gas.

If that doesn’t change your mind….then what will?

Protect your household, ditch the chemicals and switch to our products!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *